Message from Mr. N - March 18, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and safe. This is a very unfortunate and uncertain time for all of us. I miss seeing you all and hope to see you soon. Ms. Hubbs, Ms. Ubhi and I have put together a little video for you. I hope you enjoy.




Things that your child can be doing over spring break:

1) Read, either raz-kids or home reading
2) Practicing math facts https://www.mathplayground.com/grade_2_games.html --> this is a site with some fun math games
3) Stay active: go for walks and take body breaks

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me at mdnishimura@cbe.ab.ca

Miss you all!

Mr. N


Comments

  1. Thank you Mr. N, Ms. Hubbs and Ms. Ubhi for making and sharing such a positive and encouraging video in this uncertain situation. Special mention"okay friends" brought smile to our faces.😀😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment